Built in 1835, replaced a medieval wooden church. Still remaining from the medieval church are a baptismal font, made of sandstone, and an altarpiece.
Eda church was built in 1835 and replaced a medieval wooden church. In 1867 the church got its first organ which was torn out after some time and in 1931 the church's new organ was consecrated by Bishop J. A Eklund. At the time, it was the biggest organ among the rural churches in the Diocese. The baptismal font, which is made of sandstone, and the altarpiece from the medieval wooden church are preserved. The inside was totally restored in 1979 after a fire. In the graveyard there are graves decorated with a certain kind of glass balls.